Your initial connection to your future customers is your Landing Page.
Landing Pages can make or break your digital marketing campaign, because they either move prospects through your sales funnel, or they lose prospective customers.
Your Landing Page’s two most important parts are:
- Headline: Should be consistent with how the prospect arrived and encapsulates your message.
- Action Button: The button should be prominent and should have an action message.
SIMPLIFY YOUR DESIGN
- Get right to the point.
- High-performing Landing Pages rely on – less is more.
- Do not distract visitors from fulfilling the desired action (i.e. entering their email address).
- Visitors should be able to find everything they need without
MINIMIZE PAGE LOAD TIME
Pages that take more than 2 seconds to load will cause the average user to lose interest.
KEEP COPY AT A MINIMUM
- Consolidate copy to maintain a simple design. Too much information will distract prospects from converting.
- You do not need social icons or other external links. Fewer options limit distractions.
PRIORITIZE IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Think of your Landing Page as an elevator pitch.
- You have to catch their interest immediately.
- Follow your headline with additional details, in bullet format, ranging from most to least important.
- When you add a testimonial / review you add trust.
TEST DIFFERENT CALLS-TO-ACTION
- The call-to-action moves visitors through your sales funnel. It should offer a solution to the problem your Landing Page highlights.
- Strong calls-to-action have a clear message.
If you want more conversions call us @ 631.539.2084 so you can get get better results from your Landing Pages i.e., more leads which will bring more sales.